Sunday, March 15, 2015

Christopher McCowen

Christopher McCowen
  Christopher McCowen is a rapist/murderer currently serving a life sentence in Massachusetts for the murder of fashion writer Christa Worthington (46). Worthington's murder took place in Truro, Massachusetts on January 6th, 2002. McCowen was not implicated in the murder until April of 2005 over 3 years after the body was discovered. Worthington's 2 1/2 year old daughter was in the house at the time of the murder but was unharmed.
   McCowen eventually said that he had consensual sex with Christa which anyone can tell just by looking at him that it is bull shit. I really wish Massachusetts had the death penalty. And of course McCowen says the only reason he was accused of the crime is because he is black. Crime is racist. He also admitted to beating her after having sex with her and later claimed that a friend had killed her Pffffffffffft.
  Some think he is innocent add your two cents here.

Victim
Christa Worthington: (Born December 23rd, 1956) Graduated from Hingham High School in 1973. Graduated from Vassar College in 1977. In 1999 gave birth to her daughter Ava. She worked for such famous magazines as Womans Wear World, Cosmopolitan, and Elle.

Tidbits
  • McCowen worked as a garbage man and Worthington's home was on his route.
  • The father of Worthington's child Ava was a married father of 6 Tony Jackett. They had the child in an extra marital affair. He was a suspect in the crime but was later cleared.
  • McCowen voluntarily gave a DNA sample to police when they asked all area men to give DNA. That is what ultimately got him caught.
  • A woman named Leslie married this jig in prison in 2014. 
Links

2 comments:

  1. omg. Christa is not a relative as far as I know. Never heard of her until tonight. My dad was born in Rhode Island, I guess it's possible. My name is Christina Worthington, so this scares me and I feel for the family. My heart goes out to you who mourn her only because we are so closely named. god be with you in your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. Christa is not a relative as far as I know. Never heard of her until tonight. My dad was born in Rhode Island, I guess it's possible. My name is Christina Worthington, so this scares me and I feel for the family. My heart goes out to you who mourn her only because we are so closely named. god be with you in your loss.

    ReplyDelete