Sunday, February 7, 2016

Chris Dimeo and Nicole Pearce (Diamond Murderers)

Say no to Drugs Kids
  Chris Dimeo and Nicole Pearce I wish I could find nice things to say about them. Nicole is dead now from cancer. I was nice to at least put a picture on the left that gave her some justice. If I can get anything to any young kids that read this out of this story is stay off of fucking drugs kids.
  They would rob jewelry stores to get the jewels then sell them so they could get heroin. Dimeo's mother was a heroin addict too who helped them do this also.
  Dimeo and Pearce met in 2004 in San Marcos, California. She was there living her mother after serving time for burglary. She was on parole. She committed those crimes with her husband at the time. Then this article says she once talked about being a dental assistant and never pursued it. I once talked about being able to fly. I never pursued that and it didn't cause me to kill people. Fucking excuses.
  Pearce would case out jewelry stores in small towns with low security. Then Dimeo would go in and rob the place. Then they sell the stolen jewels then they have more heroin.

Donnelly Murders: On February 2nd, 2005 Dimeo robbed then killed Tim and Kim Donnelly at their Fairfield, Connecticut Jewelry store. He killed them for only $7,000. After all the news reports on this Dimeo and Pearce bailed and went to Atlantic City, New Jersey where they got caught. They were stupid and left their cell phones on.

Chris Dimeo: A native of Glen Head, New York. He lived in California with his grandparents when he met Nicole Pearce. He stole from his grandparents when he took off back to New York. He stole art work from them and their car. Both Dimeo's parents were heroin addicts also.


Nicole Pearce: Died of cervical cancer.

Wicked Attraction Video Rough Diamond




Junkie Bits

  • All witnesses said that Dimeo had piercing blue eyes
  • Dimeo was called in court no criminal mastermind just a junkie with a gun
  • If you watch the video above at the end the son of the Donnelly's is nice and calm about it. If someone did that to my parents. Words couldn't describe.
  • He killed Tomas Renison in his first known robbery in Glen Head.

Sentencing
Chris Dimeo: Life Term. In the Connecticut robbery Dimeo could of got the death sentence, Which he should of.
Nicole Pearce: 20 years for robbery
Maryann Taylor (Dimao's mother): 15 years for driving the getaway car.

My thoughts
I would of executed that junkie the same way he shot the Donnelly's. Don't give me the addict excuse. I was an addict for years. It was booze not drugs but I craved it too. I never killed or stole to get it. I crafted smart enough ways to acquire it back then when I needed it. If you are too big of a pussy to suffer a few days of withdrawl check yourself into detox. I hope he gets ass raped in jail fuck him. You are heartless and soulless like a nigger if you can point a gun at couple running a business and kill them. PERIOD. Another thought for you that think drugs may be fun.

This is before she had bad cancer. That is drug sickness. That is so fucking ugly. Kids stay off of fucking drugs.

Links
http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Christopher-DiMeo-sobs-during-third-day-of-death-1038265.php
http://www.fairfieldcitizenonline.com/news/article/Nicole-Pearce-dies-accomplice-in-Donnelly-2217445.php
http://archive.longislandpress.com/2011/10/14/jewelry-store-killings-accomplice-dies-in-prison/
http://www.cncpunishment.com/forums/showthread.php?1230-Prosecutors-Seek-New-Death-Penalty-Trial-for-Christopher-DiMeo-in-2005-CT-Double-Murders/page4
http://patch.com/connecticut/fairfield/in-the-name-of-heroin-pearce-describes-drug-induced-rbe2f00540a
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juE_Ei4VQag
Chris is rocking some styling threads there. I wonder if it is more comfy in those while getting butt fucked in the pen.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Matt, just found your blog by watching a heartbreaking story on Ronald West, the pos who is most likely a serial killer.

    I hope you haven't stopped posting new material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you look just like her! Your an ugly typical white junkie too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about proofreading before posting next time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. This was not an easy article to read. This guy must not have done well in writing class.

      Delete
  4. Agreed,the article had potential to be decent and was blown out the water with that word,(sorry,I dont use the word for any reason).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole never killed anyone you illiterate fool. If you want some facts you can shoot me an email. Also as some one has already noted, alcohol is a laughable comparison to heroin. Nicole and I grew up surrounded by drug addicts and criminals; she unfortunately lost to that environment. I however, overcame it.

    As for DiMeo, he was a complete monster not some derogatory racist word. His eyes truly sent chills down my spine and like many, I will never forgive him. Soon after he committed that first robbery my sister contacted us begging for money. She claimed she wanted to purchase a train ticket to come home. However, I being completely fed up with her addiction told her to pound sand and wouldn't allow my mother to send her money either. I assumed she just wanted more drug money and had no intention of coming home. Unfortunately, I had no idea she was trying to flee from that waste of life and I regret not giving her the benefit of the doubt.

    Needless to say my opinion about drug addicts isn't far from yours but you might want to proofread and fact check before you post garbage. That being said, even the professional journalists can't get it right.

    Sincerely,

    - Nicole's Brother

    ReplyDelete