Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Funny Pictures 7





Once a woman fucks a nigger her dream of ever having a family is gone. The nigger will not stay and no white man will ever touch her. Especially with a basterdized shitlet. Odds are that little niglet will grow up to kill and rape his mom. Or grandma.


Yeah we sure do need this diversity in our society. Where would we be with out it.

I do not know if that car is stolen. I am assuming it is just as I assume the negros do not know how to fix it. But if for some reason they could afford a car why not a belt? Even steal one.


I am almost 100% certain that a negro has ever existed that has been faithful to their partner. I would place my life on the fact that one doesn't exist. That is why I laugh so hard when women get pet niggers and are shocked that they were cheated on.

No comments:

Post a Comment